The Sandler Rules
David Mattson, CEO and President of Sandler Training, delivers this fresh and often funny guidebook, filled with real-world tactics for successful prospecting, qualifying, deal-making, closing, and referral generation.
Do you ever wonder why some salespeople work hard and struggle for every deal, while others consistently, and almost effortlessly, uncover new opportunities and close sales.
- Why is it that two salespeople selling the same product in the same market can have such different results?
- Are great salespeople born with a special gift—perhaps the right personality?
- Were they better educated?
- Did they have more experience?
- Were they just lucky to find themselves in the right places at the right times with the right people?
No, they simply understand human relationships, and how to use that knowledge to close deals.
These forty-nine unforgettable rules are the basis of Sandler’s unique sales training, and are frank, sometimes fun, and always easy to put to use.